This is a superb beautifying smoothie recipe using Ambrosia Beauty Tonic. Loaded with healthy fats, omega-3's, and antioxidants from ten of the best tonic herbs, medicinal mushrooms, and superfoods that naturally moisturize and nourish the skin, balance hormones, reduce stress, increase energy, and calm the mind. This all-natural and rejuvenating smoothie is the perfect addition to your daily beauty regimen to preserve youth, and enhance beauty inside and out.
- Tags: Adaptogens, Ambrosia, Antioxidants, beauty, Hormones, Medicinal Mushrooms, Recipe, Reishi Mushroom, Schizandra Berry, smoothie, Superfoods, Tonic Herbs
A delicious tonic herb take on vinaigrette which features the happy mood-boosting powers of Mucuna pruriens seed extract powder. Increase your happiness and wellbeing with this popular dressing. It's the perfect upgrade to your breakfast or favourite salad.
- Tags: Adaptogens, Antioxidants, Ayurveda, Gluten Free, Herbalism, Mucuna Pruriens, Paleo, Recipe, Sex, Superfoods, Tonic Herbs, Vegan
This delicious vegetable root soup recipe features potent tonic herbs Astragalus root and wild Chaga mushroom to upgrade your immune system, increase energy, and boost antioxidants. Perfect for any time of the year to keep your immunity and overall health and wellbeing in check.
- Tags: Antioxidants, Astragalus, Chaga Mushroom, Energy, Gluten Free, Immunity, Medicinal Mushrooms, Paleo, Recipe, Sugar Free, Superfoods, TCM, Tonic Herbs, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Vegan
This delicious chia pudding will keep you going all day long! It's the perfect breakfast meal or daytime snack. Packed with our Primal Essence Tonic Blend which features potent Jing tonic herbs, superfood mushrooms, and adaptogens to support and feed the kidneys, liver, and adrenals for long lasting energy and a productive and influential life!
We've created the most delicious coffee recipe! It features the energising (Chi) tonic herb blend, Primal Energy. Your coffee will never be the same again after you try this! You'll be carrying your Primal Energy bag around with you (like we do) asking every cafe barista to mix it in. This recipe is definitely a long-lasting winner! Not into coffee? Use your coffee alternative in place of the coffee instead.
- Tags: Adaptogens, Antioxidants, Astragalus, Coffee, Digestion, Energy, Gut Health, Herbalism, Immunity, Lungs, Medicinal Mushrooms, Paleo, Recipe, Spleen, Superfoods, Tonic Herbs, Vegan
- Chaga Mushroom
- Cordyceps Mushroom
- Gluten Free
- Gut Health
- Medicinal Mushrooms
- Mucuna Pruriens
- Nettle Root
- Pine Pollen
- Reishi Mushroom
- Schizandra Berry
- Sugar Free
- Tonic Herbs
- Traditional Chinese Medicine