Baked Spinach & Artichoke Dip with Turkey Tail Mushroom
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1 cup spinach (chopped)
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise (we like follow your heart)
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese or vegan ricotta (we like kite hill almond milk ricotta)
- 1 tsp Turkey Tail mushroom extract powder
- 1 cup vegan parmesan cheese divided
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees or 175 Celsius.
- Use your favorite cooking spray to lightly coat your baking dish of choice.
- Drain and pat dry the artichoke hearts.
- Cut artichoke hearts into quarters.
- Mince garlic clove.
- Add all ingredients (only using 3/4 cup vegan parmesan) into a bowl and mix together well.
- Transfer ingredients into baking dish and top off with the leftover Parmesan and a sprinkle of paprika.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips or crackers.
- Enjoy your delicious baked spinach artichoke dip with Turkey Tail mushroom!