Creamy Cauliflower Curry with Chaga Mushroom
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1 large cauliflower chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp Chaga mushroom extract powder
- 2-3 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1-2 cans coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro for garnish
- Steamed rice (optional)
- Naan (optional)
- In a medium-sized pot heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions and sauté about 4 minutes then add garlic and ginger, and continue to cook until fragrant (about 1 minute). Add in tomatoes, Chaga, curry powder, cinnamon, and salt and pepper. Combine well with onions.
- Stir in coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes. Transfer mixture to a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer back to and heat on simmer. Add cauliflower and cook until tender.
- Serve immediately with a side of basmati rice, cilantro and naan. Enjoy your delicious creamy cauliflower curry with Chaga mushroom!