Creamy Coconut Mushroom Immunity Soup (Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo)
Creamy Coconut Mushroom Immunity Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Teelixir Immune Defence Mushroom Blend
- 1/2 white onion finely chopped
- 4 cups mushrooms (we used white button and crimini mushrooms)
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 3 cups veggie broth
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot over medium heat add your olive oil, onions, salt and pepper, garlic, and mushrooms. Sauté for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth, coconut milk, Immune Defence Mushroom blend and thyme. Stir ingredients in well. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes until fragrant.
- Scoop out 2 cups of mushrooms and broth. Pour into a blender and purée. Pour mixture back into pot and stir, making sure ingredients are fully mixed in.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious creamy fifteen mushroom immunity soup!
You may also like these recipes:
Leave a comment