Creamy Roasted Zucchini Sauce Recipe with Reishi Mushroom (Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo)
- 2 lbs zucchini cubed (900 grams)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp dill chopped
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tsp Reishi mushroom extract powder
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 can coconut milk (or 1 cup greek yoghurt for non-vegans)
- 2-3 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit or 204 celsius
- In a large mixing bowl mix zucchini with olive oil, paprika, and salt and pepper. Spread zucchini over a parchment-lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes or until tender a d slightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool
- In a large pan or skillet place the yoghurt or coconut, tomato paste, garlic, Reishi, and salt and pepper and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Garnish with dill and chives.
- Mix in roasted zucchini and toss to coat with sauce. Serve over rice, quinoa, or your favourite gluten-free pasta.
- Enjoying your delicious creamy roasted zucchini sauce with Reishi Mushroom!