Thai Chicken Larb with Cordyceps Mushroom
- 1 pound ground organic chicken
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1- 2 shallots sliced thinly
- 1/4 c sliced scallions (white parts only)
- 1 tsp Cordyceps Mushroom extract powder
- 1 lime (or more to taste) juiced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint (optional)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger finely chopped
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add oil and chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes breaking chicken into small pieces. Add garlic and shallots and continue to cook for an addition 2 minutes.
- Add scallions, Cordyceps Mushroom, lime juice, basil, mint, lime juice, ginger, red pepper, fish sauce, and salt. Continue stirring until flavours are well blended and chicken starts to brown slightly. Remove from heat.
- Serve with a side of bib lettuce and cucumbers. Enjoy your delicious Thai chicken larb with cordyceps Mushroom!