Mushroom Beet Shakshuka Recipe (Poached Eggs and Tomato) with Wild Siberian Chaga (Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Paleo, Gluten Free)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp Mushroom Beet Latte with Chaga and Beetroot
- 1 large can of peeled tomatoes
- 1 brown onion diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper diced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rosemary for garnish
- Heat your olive oil in a skillet under medium-low heat. Add onion and bell pepper. Cook until soft (about 10-15 minutes). Add the garlic, cumin, mushroom beet latte, paprika, chili powder and cayenne. Stir gently. Add tomato sauce and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until tomato is soft.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon create pockets where your eggs will go. Once eggs are in pan cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with rosemary, serve and enjoy your delicious mushroom beet Shakshuka.