Mint Pistachio Matcha Crusted Halibut Recipe with Lion's Mane Mushroom (Gluten Free, Paleo, Dairy Free)
- Coconut or your favourite cooking spray
- 2-4 pieces of Halibut fillets
- 1 tsp Mushroom Matcha Latte with Lion's Mane and Peppermint
- 3 tbsp chopped pistachios
- Zest from 1 lemon (or 1 tsp)
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Panko (we used gluten-free Panko)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 Fahrenheit or 230 celsius
- Spray a rimmed baking dish or pan with cooking spray
- Combine crushed pistachios, mushroom matcha mint blend, lemon juice, lemon zest, and 1 tbsp olive oil into a small bowl and mix together well. Set aside
- Brush halibut fillets with remaining olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste then lay fillets down on your baking dish or pan. Spoon the pistachio mixture onto each piece of halibut making sure to press lightly so that mixture stays on properly.
- Place Halibut in the oven and bake for about 10 minutes
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy your Mushroom matcha mint pistachio crusted Halibut!