Pumpkin Chickpea Curry with Turkey Tail Mushroom (Vegan, Gluten Free)
Pumpkin Chickpea Curry with Wild Turkey Tail Mushroom
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 cans chickpeas
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can organic pumpkin puree
- 2 jalapeños seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup green beans chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp Turkey Tail mushroom extract powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Garam Masala or Madras curry powder
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro and basmati rice for serving
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, jalapeño, and bay leaf. Cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in ginger, garlic, garam masala (or Madras), turmeric, cumin, and green beans. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add in chickpeas, pumpkin, coconut milk, Turkey Tail, salt and pepper, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice. Simmer for 10 minutes stirring frequently. Add in lime and adjust flavors to taste.
- Serve over basmati rice (if desired) and garnish with cilantro.
- Enjoy you delicious Pumpkin Chickpea curry with Turkey Tail Mushroom!
You may also like these recipes:
Leave a comment