Raspberry Yogurt Muffins with Ashwagandha Root
- 4 tbsp butter (or substitute with vegan butter or coconut oil)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract or powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour (or gluten free all purpose flour)
- 1 tsp Teelixir Ashwagandha root
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup greek or plain yogurt (or your favourite dairy free yogurt)
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh not frozen)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 176 C.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with coconut oil or line tin with muffin papers.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer whip together butter, egg, vanilla extract, yogurt, and sugar until creamy.
- In a separate bowl sift together the flour, Ashwagandha root, cinnamon, and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and add the raspberries. Gently fold until almost combined.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into muffin tin filling almost to the top.
- Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious Raspberry Yogurt Muffins with Ashwagandha Root!