Beetroot and White Bean Hummus with Pine Pollen powder (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free)
In Asia, the health benefits and effects of Pine Pollen powder have been used for centuries to help support hormones, restore energy, boost vitality and preserve youthful glowing skin. Not to mention, Pine Pollen powder supports an increase in elastin and collagen production (woohoo ladies and gents)! It may also help boost testosterone in men and women. Remember, healthy testosterone levels are important for women too!
This quick and easy Beetroot Hummus recipe is packed with hormonal-supportive raw Pine Pollen powder and is an easy way to get your daily dose of adaptogens into your diet. Whip it up in minutes and serve as a snack or appetizer.
We love cooking with Pine Pollen powder and we hope you will too!
- 1 Small or Medium Beetroot
- 1 Can White Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 Tb Lemon juice
- 1 Tb Olive oil
- 1 tsp Pine Pollen powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Sea salt and Black pepper (to taste)
- Peel the beetroot and boil until tender (about 20 minutes depending on size).
- Let beetroot cool then chop.
- Combine all ingredients in blender and purée.
- Add a sprinkle more of salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Beetroot & White Bean Hummus with Pine Pollen with your favourite chips.