Beetroot & White Bean Hummus with Pine Pollen powder (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free)
In Asia, the health benefits and effects of Pine Pollen powder have been used for centuries to help support hormones, restore energy, boost vitality and preserve youthful glowing skin. Not to mention it supports an increase in elastin and collagen production (woohoo ladies and gents)!
This quick and easy Beetroot Hummus is packed with Pine Pollen and is an easy way to get your daily dose of adaptogens in. Whip it up in minutes and serve as a snack or appetizer.
We love cooking with Pine Pollen and hope you will too!
- 1 Small or Medium Beetroot
- 1 Can White Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 Tb Lemon juice
- 1 Tb Olive oil
- 1 tsp Pine Pollen powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- Sea salt and Black pepper (to taste)
- Peel the beetroot and boil until tender (about 20 minutes depending on size).
- Let beetroot cool then chop.
- Combine all ingredients in blender and purée.
- Add a sprinkle more of salt and pepper if desired.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Beetroot & White Bean Hummus with Pine Pollen with your favourite chips.