Double Decker Jing Tacos Recipe with Cordyceps Mushroom (Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo)
- Gluten-free tortillas (we love Siete cashew flour tortillas)
- Gluten-free hard taco shells (we love Siete grain free shells)
- 1 can organic black or pinto refried beans
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cumin divided
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder blend divided
- 2 limes juiced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/2 tsp Cordyceps Mushroom extract powder
- 2-4 avocados mashed
- 1 zucchini cut into quarters
- Kale washed and chopped and dried
- Finely chopped red onion
- Finely chopped jalapeño (optional)
- Cilantro leaves
- Cherry tomatoes halved
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl add avocados, red onion, jalapeño (optional), and Cordyceps mushroom extract powder. Combine ingredients and set aside.
- Warm-up a pan with olive oil under medium heat. Add the refried beans, water, cumin, chilli powder blend, salt, and juice from half a lime. Stir using a spatula until beans are warm and flavours are mixed in. Set aside.
- In a separate pan add olive oil, garlic, and zucchini. Let zucchini cook for about 1 minute then add the kale, cumin, lime, chilli powder, and salt tossing every few minutes until flavours are thoroughly mixed in and kale starts to soften. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Warm-up your tortillas and transfer to a plate. Spread desired amount of guacamole on your tortillas one by one then layer with a hard shell tortilla. Using a spoon gently scoop the desired amount of beans into the hard shell tortilla. Top off with kale and zucchini mixture and garnish with cherry tomatoes and cilantro.
- Enjoy your delicious double-decker veggie tacos with Cordyceps Mushroom!