Simple Vegan Pesto Pasta with Tremella Mushroom (Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo)
Simple Vegan Pesto Pasta with Tremella Mushroom
- 1 package of your favourite gluten-free or grain-free pasta
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp Tremella Mushroom extract powder
- 1/2 a lemon juiced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- Bring a pot of salted water (or veggie stock for added flavour) to a boil. Cook your pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- While pasta is cooking, heat 1 tsp of olive oil to a pan under medium heat. Add your tomatoes and sauté for about 5 minutes. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Add all of the pesto ingredients into a blender and blend until combined.
- Strain your pasta and return to the pot. Pour pesto over pasta making sure to stir it well so it completely coats the pasta. Add tomatoes and lightly toss.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious vegan pesto pasta with Tremella mushroom!
You may also like these recipes:
Leave a comment