Spicy Avocado Edamame Dip Recipe with Maitake Mushroom
- 1 1/4 c frozen shelled edamame
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp Maitake mushroom extract
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp jalapeño or sereno chile
- 1 tbsp lemon juice plus some zest
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle of smoked paprika (for topping)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add edamame, avocado, Maitake mushroom, garlic, jalapeño, lemon juice + zest, onion powder, and olive oil to a food processor. Blend or pulse until creamy making sure to scrape down the sides with a small spatula when needed.
- Plate and top off with a drizzle of olive oil, smoked paprika, salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Enjoy your delicious Spicy Avocado Edamame dip with Maitake Mushroom!