Pearl Beauty Tonic Brightening Mineral Face Mask (Vegetarian, Gluten Free)
Did you know that on top of the many extraordinary health benefits that Pearl Powder provides, that it can also be used in your beauty routine? Exciting, right?!
For centuries, Pearl powder has protected the skin from ageing. Its strong antioxidant activity helps slow down the development of melanin which can cause dark spots and freckles.
Studies have shown that Pearl can enhance the body's production of collagen and fibroblasts––two important components of a healthy dermis responsible for the firm, bright, healthy-looking skin we associate with youth. Pearl also contains mucopolysaccharides that have been shown to prevent wrinkling ( Umm yes please!) and those pesky fine lines.
Give your skin a radiant healthy glow with this easy at-home mask recipe!
- 1 Tb Pearl Powder
- 1 Tb Manuka honey (or any organic honey)
- 1/4 tsp Lemon juice (or more depending on desired thickness of mask)
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Use a clean makeup brush of your choice to apply mask evenly to your face, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse mask off thoroughly using warm water and your favourite cleanser.
- Enjoy your radiant glowy skin! Repeat every week.