Raspberry Lemonade Popsicles with Wild Schizandra Berry (Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 tsp Schizandra Berry extract powder
- 1 lemon juiced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey for non-vegans)
- In a pitcher or large mason jar, stir together all ingredients.
- Divide the mixture between 6-8 popsicle moulds making sure to leave about 1/2 inch of space at the top. Add in extra chopped fruit to each mould if desired.
- Pour mixture in moulds and carefully set in the freezer for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Run under hot water to remove popsicles from mould if needed.
- Enjoy your delicious schizandra raspberry lemonade popsicles!