Roasted Cauliflower Taco Bowl with Creamy Cilantro Dressing and Lion's Mane Mushroom
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2 cups cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped (we used orange but any colour is great)
- 1/2 jalapeño seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tsp lions mane mushroom
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning divided
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn
- 1 can black beans drained
- 1 Avocado chopped
- 4 cups arugula or your favourite leafy greens
- Cilantro for serving
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the cilantro dressing:
- 1/2 cup veganaise (we love Follow your heart brand)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 large lemon juiced
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 clove garlic
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 Fahrenheit or 218 celsius. Line a baking sheet with patch paper. In a large bowl add the cauliflower, 1 tbsp olive oil, lions mane mushroom, taco seasoning, 1/2 the onions, and half of the bell pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Transferred to parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- While cauliflower is baking add 1 tbsp olive oil to a medium size pan over low- medium heat. Add onions, bell pepper, and jalapeño. Sauté for 3 minutes then add rice, beans, corn, taco seasoning, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes. Turn off heat
- Place all of the dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy. Modify ingredients if necessary.
- In a serving bowl, start adding your arugula and the layer with rice and beans mixture then finally with cauliflower. Top off with the desired amount of cilantro dressing, chopped avocado and cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious roasted cauliflowers bowl with creamy cilantro dressing and Lion's Mane mushroom!
You may also like these recipes:
← Older Post
Newer Post →