Roasted Zucchini Soup Recipe with Raw Pine Pollen Powder (Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free)
- 1 Yellow onion quartered
- 2.5 lbs medium zucchini cut 1/2 inch medallions
- 1 garlic clove peeled
- 1 tsp Pine Pollen powder
- 1-quart vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil divided
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218 Celsius)
- Place your cut onion and garlic on a medium-size baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, and salt. Next evenly spread out your cut zucchini on a large baking tray and drizzle with the remainder of olive oil. Place both trays in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until everything has started to brown
- Remove veggies from oven and transfer to a blender. Blend until smooth. Do this in batches if needed. Pour into a medium-sized pot and add in veggie broth slowly until you reach the desired thickness. Heat and stir for a few minutes until soup is well blended and warm.
- Serve immediately alone or garnish with homemade croutons or a side of your favourite gluten-free bread. Enjoy your delicious roasted zucchini soup with Pine Pollen!