Vegan Lovers Pumpkin Pie Creme Brûlée with Tremella Mushroom
- 1/2 cup coconut creme
- 1/2 cup pumpkin or sweet potato purée (we did one of each!)
- 1 tsp Tremella Mushroom extract powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean or vanilla extract
- 3-4 tsp coconut palm sugar (plus more for topping)
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and fold using a rubber spatula until smooth
- Once you’ve reached desired creaminess, spoon ingredients into ramekins (if you prefer to eat this dish cold, place in your refrigerator for 3 hours then proceed to next step, or skip it)
- Top off with a good sprinkle of sugar (if desired) and use a cooking torch to lightly burn the sugar. If you do not own a torch then place oven-safe ramekins near your oven's broiler for about 5-10 minutes, rotating once if needed.
- Enjoy your delicious Vegan lovers pumpkin pie Creme Brûlée with Tremella mushroom!