Pineapple Prawn Thai Curry with Turmeric and Cordyceps Mushroom (Gluten Free, Paleo, Dairy Free)
- 1 lb prawns peeled and deveined
- 1-2 cups pineapple cut into small pieces
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass cut into pieces
- 1 tsp Teelixir Mushroom Turmeric Latte (Turmeric, Black Pepper, Cordyceps mushroom, Ginger and Cinnamon)
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 3-4 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 can coconut milk
- Salt to taste
- Steamed rice (optional)
- Cilantro for serving
- Preheat a large saucepan and add 1 tbsp of coconut oil over low-medium heat. Add onions, curry powder, turmeric mushroom blend, lemongrass stalks, and a pinch of salt. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced red pepper, pineapple, zucchini, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add coconut milk, honey and tomato paste. Mix in well and bring to a boil. Add prawns and adjust seasoning if needed. Lower heat to a simmer. Cook for 1 minute or until prawns is slightly opaque. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with a side of rice or quinoa if desired. Enjoy your delicious Thai prawn pineapple curry with turmeric mushroom blend!