Medicinal Mushroom Zucchini Fritters with Immune Defence Blend
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 tbsp chives
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour (make sure to read the instructions on the label and add baking powder if needed)
- 1 tsp Immune Defence 8 Mushroom Blend
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup gluten-free Panko crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Use a spiralizer, food processor, or box grater to shred the zucchini. Remove excess moisture by sprinkling salt over the zucchini and allow to sit for about 10 minutes. Next, take some paper towels and remove any remaining moisture
- Heat up the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat
- In a medium-size mixed bowl add the eggs, Immune Defence extract powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, chives, and salt and pepper. Next, add in the chives and zucchini and combine all ingredients well. Fill another medium-size bowl with the Panko crusts. Begin to scoop tbsp sized amount of the batter into your palm and form into a patty, then dunk it in the Panko crusts and place in the frying pan. Repeat and allow to fry for 3 minutes on each side. Transfer patties to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve with a side of yoghurt, ketchup, or your favourite dipping sauce.
- Enjoy your delicious Zucchini fritters with Immune Defence!
You may also like these recipes:
← Older Post
Newer Post →