Coconut Keto Pancakes with Lion's Mane Mushroom
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Lightly grease a pan with coconut oil or spray over medium-low heat. Using a ladle add a small amount of batter to the pan (about 3 tbsp since we want these to be mini pancakes ). Cook for about 3 minutes or until you see bubbles forming in the centre. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat, until you’ve used all the remaining batter. Make sure you’re adding more cooking spray to the pan between each pancake.
- Since these are coconut-based they taste amazing served with sweet or savoury toppings (think berries or sautéed mushrooms!). Add your favourite toppings and serve warm.
- Enjoy your delicious Coconut Flour Pancakes with Lions Mane Mushroom!
You may also like these recipes:
← Older Post
Newer Post →