Spiced Stewed Apples with Pearl Beauty Tonic
- 5 medium sized apples (I like using a combination of Fuji and Granny Smith)
- 1/4 cup spring water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Pearl Powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Pinch of salt
- We choose to not add sweetener but if you’d prefer, we recommend starting with 1 tsp of honey or maple syrup
- Peel and core the apples then slice them into medium-sized chunks
- In a medium-sized saucepan over low heat, add the apples, water, lemon juice, pearl powder, cinnamon, cinnamon stick, and a pinch of salt. Cook for 30 minutes or until apples have softened, making sure to stir frequently
- Using a potato masher, gently begin breaking down only half of the apples so you create a chunkier consistency. Serve as a side, or over pancakes or even Ice cream!
- Enjoy your delicious Spiced stew apples with Pearl Powder!